– Last week I took an unexpected week off from the internet. I had no idea that my second week back to work would be even more tiresome than the first.
– I am not only using one crutch to assist with walking everywhere & am intending to not have any crutches by the end of this week!
– You should definitely check out Dreena Burton‘s new book Let Them Eat Vegan! I was really excited to get my copy in the mail on Saturday. This book is full of recipes that even a carnivore would love!
– I’m not complaining, but I’ve never understood why Entertainment Weekly has been sending me magazines for almost a year now. I’ve never even paid a dime (trust me, I’ve scrutinized the bank statements). I’ll be honest in saying that when I got my mail on Friday I kinda hugged it and said, “Oh Don Draper!” Luckily, I live in the country now and no one saw that!
– I’ve been going strong with my 4o days of water, but last week I wondered if they make coffee kegs. I’m wondering if these are better than an IV of coffee.
How was your weekend?! How’s life?