- Every Saturday and Sunday morning I hose out the bird bath, put out feed for the birds and sit on my little landing going out into the yard and watch everyone. Everyone as in the various kinds of birds, rabbits, chipmunks and squirrels that feel I am interrupting their living space. My favorite are the rabbits and the chipmunks.
- Catching up with a friend does the soul good.
- Putting pajamas back on after showering is the best.
- A Saturday afternoon nap with the windows wide open and snuggled up in your blankets = perfect nap
- Rescued a baby bunny that was scared out of it’s nest.
- I caught up with Mad Men (I’d love to kick Pete Campbell in the pants, he’s such a jerk).
- In addition to having a lazy Saturday & Sunday, I unintentionally had a good raw food day.
This chipmunk has been hard at work in my garden.
I can’t help but wonder if he’s only gathering for himself or is there a really big family somewhere?! He was working pretty hard for about 4 hours this morning. Filling up those cheeks and them dropping them off in this hole. I must say, I love the fact that he isn’t phased by humans because he just comes right up to you and stares, sits next to you and even enjoys a good spray with the hose.
How was your weekend?